Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Perfect

The first book was Pretty Little Liars, then the second book was Flawless, now I am up to the third book which is Perfect by Sara Shepard. This book starts with ''A'' coming back and tormenting the girls with text messages again. "A" has more of an advantage now because it knows more secrets about the girls than anyone else does and of course it starts to torture them because they don't want their secrets to get out. In time "A" throws their secrets to the world and people start to really see who these three girls are. "A" seems to want to ruin these girls lives, but why?

When "A" came back to torment the girls, I think that Hanna was the one that got more affected than all the other girls. Ever since "A" came back, Hanna has gained a little of weight after she found out her "best friend" Mona was "A". Mona verbally abused Hanna with anonymous text messages. Mona abused Hanna's friendship for secrets to torment her other best friends. After "A" came back to haunt them again, It seemed like Hanna went to being the same person in the beginning of the first book. She was a complete loser, she weighed a lot, and she just wasn't as great as any other Rosewood girl there was, she was the outcast, with Mona.

I also that that Emily had it hard on her too. The reason I say that is because Emily's secret of her being Lesbian was also revealed by "A". This secret was suppose to be hidden from her parents. Her mom and dad would not approve on her being this way because they were not those kind of people, but their daughter was. Her parents were actually against gays and they just did not accept it for any reason at all. When her parents found out about this they had a very angry turn. They send her to a program that had to turn her un gay. Which i think was very horrible because they need to accept her for who she is no matter what.

All and All, I thought that Spencer and Aria really didn't have it that bad in this book. What i thought that Emily and Hanna went through was really hard for them. I actually don't think that they deserved any of this. It isn't fair at all and I can't believe any one would actually do this in real life because it is absolutely crazy. I don't see how someone could focus on four girls and their life's unless they are obsess with them. I know this story is unrealistic, but it is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment