I had two favorite reading responses in my class. Loves reading response about the book Shattered by Paul Langan was one of my favorites. The way she summarized the story actually made me think about how hard it was for the main character to deal with everything she had on top of her. I felt really bad for the main character Darcy. When I read about how Love learned a lesson from the book, the book seemed so interesting. The reason why i thought it was interesting was because if a book teaches you a lesson then you know it is a good book because you learned something from it. I also liked how Love put her opinions in the response, the way Love wrote her response it really made me want to read this book. It seems like a book that has a twist in the end. I really want to know what happened with Darcy in the end and how she managed to deal with everything that happened to her.
My other favorite reading response was Theodore Boone kid layer by John Grisham, this response was written by Jenna. I thought that this was a really great response. Jenna put so much thought in her response. She used great words and great descriptions of the book in her response. It made me nervous just reading the response. She dedicated herself so well in this response. I thought that she was very organized in her response. She described each part of the book in different paragraphs which made it easy to read. I would definitely love to read this book, i know i would enjoy it very much because I'm really into books about murders and cases. When Jenna wrote this response i know she put a lot of dedication in it and i would love to read this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment